Paint Your Pet with ARTIST Sharon Peterkin
* PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END*
3 hour workshop
$60.00 plus (some) materials
1. SATURDAY March 28th DAYTIME 3-6pm or
2. THURSDAY April 30th. EVENING 6-9pm
BOOK AND PAY BELOW
Where: Woodbridge Studio (Address will be emailed with all details)
Everyone loves a picture of his or her favourite fur baby… During this workshop I’ll show you an easy way to get a good likeness down onto a canvas.
You can choose to paint your dog, cat, bird or rat …I don’t mind.
We will use a moulding paste medium to create a textured surface that will help give an even more a likeness to your loved pet.
While work is drying for a bit, I will demonstrate how I paint the canvas with acrylic paint to make the magic happen.
Your pet will come to life after learning a few simple tricks of the trade… my style.
The class is small and intimate in a creative setting so that I can give you all the assistance you need.
Bring a group of friends and have a fun creative time together in a relaxed studio setting (maybe even some bubbles).
You'll go home with a completed (or skills to finish off at home) A M A Z I N G painted portrait of your pet that you have done yourself.
Participants will take a partially completed work (or a completed work...depends how quick you work) home along with the confidence and new skills to complete.
MATERIALS NEEDED: *ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED I WILL SEND YOU A
DETAILED MATERIAL LIST *
1. Canvas 30cmx20cm (or similar size)
2. A photo of your pet emailed to me before the class.
3. Acrylic paint… At least the primaries plus Black and white. Add other paints
that are similar colours to your pet. Take your photo into an art store to get
4. Paint brushes: A good liner (size 1) and a variety of sizes.
Westart does a red pack of flat and round, that are good.
5. Drawing materials : pencil and eraser and something to make notes.
6. Palette (a plastic plate works well if you don’t have one)
8. Palette Knife (see emailed list for more details)
* Moulding paste will be provided*
• We have a dog (mini Bull terrier – Lottie ) a cat and 3 chooks. If you are allergic
please take precautions or maybe this is not for you. She is super friendly but if
you are not a fan of dogs, let me know and I’ll keep her away for the duration
of the workshop.
• As the workshops are held in my home studio…please park considerably.
• Your place in a class is reserved only once full payment has been has been
(* If you’d rather pay by direct debit…please let me know before you book
through the website. firstname.lastname@example.org.)
•. Full refund if cancelled 2 weeks before the workshop.
• No refund any time under 2 weeks but….
• You can transfer the workshop to another person.
• In the event that you forget to come to the workshop or you are unable attend
the ticket is not transferable after the event.
• If I have to cancel for any reason, I will offer either a change of date,
different workshop or a full refund…which ever suits you.
*** Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Sharon Peterkin and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop***